Head of Business Development
At Siberia, Business Development is crucial to our success as a company and defines the work we do. You will be the face of Siberia’s story and offering, and devise how our capabilities can profoundly impact client business. As the Head of Business Development, you lead the Business Development function at the studio with the rest of the leadership team and represent design and innovation for opportunities to both new and existing clients, as well as within the broader Ascential family of companies.
As a team, we:
- Pursue business opportunities that reflect Siberia’s product design and enginerring strengths.
- Collaborate with clients and cross-functional teams to align business needs with solutions.
- Seek opportunities and relationships that leverage our problem-solving capabilities.
- Build and lead a team of new business associates
- Find and grow accounts and be open to regular travel
- Qualify potential opportunities to ensure a good fit for Siberia
- Lead and oversee the proposal and statement of work conception and writing
- Will be an active member of the leadership team and contribute to the company culture
- Communicates well with the rest of the team - especially the leadership team
- Have 10+ years of agency or innovation consultant sales experience
- Be a digital thought leader able to:
- Speak knowledgeably about products, services, industry etc.
- Brainstorm potential business solutions with clients on the fly
- Scope work at a high level
- Represent Siberia at conferences and other industry events
- Create content reflecting POV on industry topics and trends
- Contribute to Siberia rebranding, positioning, messaging
- Advanced understanding of working in creative, technology, design industries in a global organization.
- Excellent leadership skills, problem-resolution abilities, and good judgment.
- A high emotional intelligence to be able to connect with different mindsets and perspectives in a creative culture.
- Proven history managing cross-functional teams to create powerful, effective and coherent design solutions.
- A naturally positive deposition and will pull on your leadership experience to energise your community through challenging times or times of change.
- An ability to foster excellent relationships with all stakeholders.
We offer a competitive pay package, extensive benefits, and an unlimited time off policy.
- Up to $845/Month to cover Medical, Eye and Dental coverage for you and/or dependants
- 401(k) with 3% company match
- Yearly discretionary incentive bonus
- 100% paid Accidental Death, Disability, Short Term, and Long disability insurance
- Life insurance
- Transit and Health FSA programs
- Flexible Working and an unlimited Time Off policy
- Paid parental leave